Day Seventy Six - 21 June 2011

The obvious follow up to the regearing on Kallixta's Protection spec was the same for the Holy spec. To get the Venture Bay Relic, I needed to take the Lighthouse and I was surprised at how long it took for the NPCs to show up after the switch. I ended up hopping alts in the interrum.

Brilliant Saronite Belt
Brilliant Saronite Boots
Brilliant Saronite Bracers
Brilliant Saronite Gauntlets
Brilliant Saronite Legplates
Brilliant Saronite Pauldrons
Cloak of Frozen Spirits
Venture Co. Libram of Mostly Holy Deeds

I subsequently spent the evening flying across the Eastern Kingdoms, honoring and desecrating fires along the way. The XP and Guild rep gains seem worthwhile. While in Ironforge, I did the fishing daily (Young Ironjaw) which is much more fun than what Stormwind had on offer (Crabby). By happenstance, Kallixta picked up 1000 Fish. I want to clarify that not pursuing the achievements for the Achievement Score, but things like this are accumulated as I grab some easy XP, Gold and Skill points. While flying across the Eastern Plaguelands, Full Caravan popped. I just happened to fly over the hidden trigger, whatever that might have been.

Between Flame Warden of Eastern Kingdoms and Extinguishing Eastern Kingdoms, I gathered sufficient XP to expect level 78 before Kalimdor is done, especially those tasty Extinguish quests. I only ran into a couple PvP issues. One was in Booty Bay, visiting a vendor while my flag was still up, yet I got away in time. Another was at the Undercity. I dropped down and got the credit, but couldn't get away quickly enough. I declined to attempt it as Silvermoon City.

In all, this was a very quick visit with lots of value. I expect to do Kalimdor tomorrow and maybe Outland and Northrend together Thursday. Friday the guild is hoping to run AQ. I'll be there, whether on Kallixta or Martuska.

No comments:

Post a Comment