Glory of the Pink Coward

I knew it would happen. I'd fiddle with my Pink Transmog and not update my results. I was pleased with her outfit and have been wearing it all over Azeroth, but because my screenshots are on one machine while I blog on another... You're only getting to see it now!



Hm, can't see the Cape or Shoulders in this picture.
Sages of Tabasco is Aldonza's personal guild, so I changed her tabard to pink! At first it was because I had so little pink otherwise, but I'm planning on keeping it far beyond Breast Cancer Awareness month.

Something interesting about this outfit. There's only TWO TRANSMOGs! The only things mogged are the hat and cape. EVERYTHING else Aldonza wears undisguisedly every day. (Undisguisedly?)
I debated finding something better for things like the belt and shoes, but concluded they went well enough. Feel free to point me to something better. I wasn't a fan of the skulls on her heirloom shoulders, but their colour seems to go, doesn't it?

The shoulders show now!
Sometime after starting this outfit, I noticed the Fishing Pole actually went well with my outfit. I realised since Aldonza was a coward that didn't need a better weapon, she could merge her fishing outfit and heirlooms into a single outfit. See the tiny details on the pole?

Jeweled Fishing Pole is Jeweled!
Before, I would have a fishing outfit that I'd switch to instead of my heirlooms (that allow her to squeek out a few extra XP.) With this change, all she's giving up is the hat's fishing bonus, but she's continuing with the fashion statement. The gloves and pole continue to provided bonuses, but were not originally chosen to match pink. The gloves with their open fingers were originally chosen for the fishingwomen's look, but they provide the casual touch now and I like their look. Maybe I should switch to brown?
Yes, that was Arille in Dalaran in that close up above. Aldonza is now doing the cooking dailies in Dalaran! Her recent increase in XP shall be the topic of another post.

3 comments:

  1. That is a brilliant pink! Nice work Kallixta :) Oooh pink screws on the pole!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks lovely but with those skulls on her shoulders someone might call her out for a fight. Watch out Aldonza!

    ReplyDelete