Updating for the last few weeks, Aldonza has continued with the experiment and will probably ding 35 in a week, at which point she'll be training new professional skills. It seems that first I'll point out a few interesting discoveries.
Aldonza had been limiting herself mostly to Ironforge with occasional visits to Stormwind. Compiling her few achievements, which included the reminder that she can teleport, I had her shift her operations around:
- Earned the achievement Fish or Cut Bait: Stormwind for 10 points. 8/15/2011
- Earned the achievement Level 30 for 10 points. 8/15/2011
- Earned the achievement 500 Fish for 10 points. 8/17/2011
- Earned the achievement Let's Do Lunch: Stormwind for 10 points. 8/22/2011
I also discovered that more than the other two capitals, Darnassus is infested with critters! Serious, the number of frogs, chipmunks, squirrels, rabbits and the like is significant. I ensured Frost Nova and Arcane Explosion were handy and I add a dozen or so critter kills each trip to the bank and several more going to and from the daily quest givers. This activity has resulted in moving the needle on or 10 points. Critter Kill Squad to 2%. Only about 50 months more! That's... 4 years at this rate?
The hazards of random dailies meant the last cooking quest dropped first but that clam quest didn't show up for another week!
- Earned the achievement A Bunch of Lunch for 10 points. 9/4/2011
- Earned the achievement Let's Do Lunch: Darnassus for 10 points. 9/4/2011
- Earned the achievement Expert Cook for 10 points. 9/9/2011
- Obtained Bone Fishing Pole. 9/10/2011
- Earned the achievement Gone Fishin' for 10 points. 9/12/2011
- Earned the achievement Fish or Cut Bait: Darnassus for 10 points. 9/12/2011
If only skill are making money in an MMO translated to real life!
One other interesting thing popped up:
The guild earned the achievement The Pen is Mightier 10 points. 9/14/2011